"6th Meeting of the ECO Heads of Privatization Administration" and the "5th Meeting of HLEG on Privatization and Private Sector Development" to be held on October 25-26, 2018 at Baku, Azerbaijan. As the representative of Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Pouri Hosseini, President of Iranian Privatization Org. & Deputy Minister of Economic Affairs & Finance, would participate in the "6th Meeting of the ECO Heads of Privatization Administration" and Mr. Khani, Member of Board & Deputy of Planning of Iranian Privatization Organization, would participate in the "5th Meeting of HLEG on Privatization and Private Sector Development".
The most important Agenda of the mentioned meetings are as bellow:
- Review of the Decisions of the 5th meeting of the ECO Heads of Privatization Administration.
- Eco Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ECO_CCI) activities about Private Sector.
- Priority areas in the Field of Privatization and Enhancement of Cooperation.
- Role of the Private Sector Investments in Energy, Telecommunication and other Infrastructural Sectors and Competition.
- Public- Private Partnership in Infrastructures.
- Cooperation among Eco Stock Exchanges.
- Role of Privatization in FDI (Foreign Direct Investment).
The representatives of the Islamic Republic of Iran would present the process and performance of privatization in Iran, in both meetings.